Sejatine Urip Mung Ngampung Dolan

Responsive Ads Here

Monday, May 13, 2013

The Valley of Goddess

Misty Blue Bondowoso - by Firman Fitriyadi
It was busy Monday as usual, I just reached my room then turned on my laptop, checking incoming e-mails from my buyers. I was so tired and bit annoyed of a not nice words from my friend
What a surprise when I logged in to facebook, and saw this beautiful capture, shot by Mr. Firman Fitriyadi, and this is in my hometown Bondowoso! Tegal Batu village, near to my parent house.
Subhanallah.. this soo beautiful, I dare to say that my hometown is wonderful, we have so beautiful landscape, fresh air, warm people, and Mr. Firman Fitriyadi made this beautiful place become sooooo gorgeous through the lens! Thank you for sharing this with us!
Tegal Batu Bondowoso - by Fiman Fitriyadi
This capture make my day, it boosts my mood up after a heavy day. I miss my town suddenly, and all the memories deep inside! An adorable smiling mountain.. just like flash back captures, took me to the ton millions time, remembering all the beauty of my town and you.

Don’t you see the splash of clouds engrave your name, enveloping every single space of sky, just like you want to hide something from me. The dancing angels splashing their scarf, and tell me the joys of nymphs welcoming their lover under the linn, the valley of Goddess

Langit runtuh semburat selendang bidadari bidadari surga
Memenuhi cakrawala merah jingga tepat diatas lembah kaliangga
Biru telaga mengukir dalam diam kelam sajak sajak malam
Di atas Kursi Mu Engkau bersemayam
Dengarkanlah bait bait rinduku pada sepertiga malam

Aku anak dari hambaMu yang sedang merindu
Menghabiskan sisa-sisa waktu
Berjalan menujuMu

Aku jiwa diantara belantara samudra hati
Meninggalkan ribuan masa
Berlari mencariMu

Tuhan..
Aku masih hamba-Mu kan?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih sudah berkunjung, sampaikan salam anda disini ya :)